Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Being useful

Ah good gravy people I'm tired!! Today I thought I would be useful an weed what is supposed to be a flower bed minus the flowers. I am old I decided, I was weeding an I pulled something funky in my back and almost couldn't stand up. How pathetic I thought so I just sat there an of course some chic comes running by in little shorts and a sports bra, she was cute I will give her that. I thought AH what a bitch, look at her, god I hate her! People like that make us chubby chics look an feel even worse. She should be shot! OK I wouldn't really shoot her but It was a nice thought. She clearly doesn't have kids. Well if she does I bet she didn't gain a hundred pounds like myself. 45 pounds I lost since having Anson, do you think I noticed? Hell no for hell sake pregnancy in my family is Fatty central! We all gain truckloads of weight. If you think that makes me feel better about my giant assets your dead wrong. Sometimes life dishes me a crappy plate full of tasty stuff that makes my ass stay the same size! Lucky for me I am done having kids so maybe by Ansons first birthday I wont look like two ton tilly!! That's the goal.... I guess.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

well jodi all i can say is just be glad you aren't here in hawaii, most girls here don't know what clothes are, everywhere you look there is young tight perky t and a all over. You would think it would be motivation for me to see it all the time, No mostly it just makes me cry or start yelling at elmer, at this point i think elmer perfers the yelling more.