Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bills........

This is something that happens to me almost daily. Damn bill collectors they really piss me off. Here is a conversation I had with one lady.....

Me- Hello
Damn Lady- May I speak with Jodi Petersen?
Me- (first thought, SHIT its a bill collector) Ya, speaking
Damn Lady- Im calling on behalf of (some f'in company)
Me- Yep
Damn lady- your account is (so many days)deliquent.
Me- huh
Damn lady- Is it possible for you to get that account current today Mrs. Petersen?
Me- Ah ya Nope
Damn lady- when do you think you will pay it?
First of all are you fucken kidding me? No shit its deliquent, if i would have had the money I would have paid it! Why do these people waste my time? I mean do they think I am stupid? I can read. I get my mail everyday actually. I open everything and just throw it on my computer desk, HA. In my house we buy our kids food before we pay bills. We have 3 kids to feed. I am not trying to hose any one of these rich assholes, its just that I have to do other shit with my funds. I figure when I get money they will be the first to know cause I will pay them.. Im not saying I dont pay my bills but some shit comes first. So as far as I am concerned they can kiss my ass!!!!
Me- well, when I get paid.
Damn Lady- when is that mam?
Me- look i will send my payment when I get the money
Damn lady- we need to........
At this point I stopped listening due to lack of interest, so I figure I will just hang up! HAHAHA well I think shit Im gonna remember that number. What a pain in the ass, she wasted like 15 minutes of my time that I could have been cleaning or something.

No comments: