Thursday, August 28, 2008

Its official.........

well its official the durango is totalled!! Of course it is I said to myself, otherwise life might be going my way. So now we get to finishing paying on yet another thing that is totalled. (my 4 wheeler in case you missed that note, ya my brother is a asshole) We got a super sweet rental but only until Tuesday, apparently the insurance company thinks were made of money and can run right out an purchase a new vehicle. Well hey I guess I don't have to be to butt hurt over my four wheeler since I have nothing to tow the trailer it would go on. These insurance companies in case you didn't know are worthless. They have so many loop holes its not even funny. I bet I couldn't find a loop hole if I went down there with a gun. Ok I'm kidding sort of. I really just hate the way things are going for us right now. So I finally get Anson over his cold, now Jake an I have it. I cant breathe to save my life. Life is like a box of chocolates huh well I know exactly what I'm gonna get........ NOTHING! Were down to one unregistered car so when we are working the other one is stranded with the kids. Fan-f'in-tastic. I have decided that we have to get dealt a shitty hand for the good one to come along. I just didn't realize it would be years of shitty hands... Life goes on, whether you like it or not!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So it looks like your luck is not bad but now compleatly gone.
-Tara

Cindy said...

Hey can you call me on my phone i lost your number, well i lost everyones number. call me!