Sunday, August 10, 2008

TV

Yesterday I was doing my daily checking of my bank account. So Im checking things off that had cleared an I noticed there is $641.70 taken out of the account. Instantly I was PISSED. I was at my moms house an I start screaming "what the fuck is this?" At this point I was so irrate I could not think cleary, I was shaking I was soooo pissed. Im thinking "sucks for whoever ends up talking to me, Im gonna rip someones ass a new one!" I call and of course there nice to me at first. "what can we help you with Mrs. Petersen?" " Um ya I want to know why you guys took out 641.70 from my account without my authorization?" Blah blah blah she says. Those assholes thats it im putting a stop payment on that shit ha. There not getting a damn dime from us no way in hell. I cant believe they can do that legally. She claimed it was in the contract, ya lady well see. Im gonna request a copy of my contract (this time I should probally read it) You know when you do your bills you figure how much you got paid an who you can pay, and who gets screwed that month. I didnt account for that of course. Funny thing about it, I had just talked to them the day before an they said nothing about it. NEVER again will I not read a contract. WOW GENIS maybe if they werent so damn many pages, you know they do that on purpose thats how they make there money. well heres a news flash for them they can kiss it, there not recieving a dime from these petersens!! ASSHOLES........ I hate people!

No comments: