Friday, August 8, 2008

School Shopping

Today I took my 3 boys to the store to by Izac some school clothes. HA what a chore that was! Ive got Anson in the cart (which is where jake used to sit) Jake walking blindly through the store running into everything that didnt move itself, an Izac saying every 3 steps "ew mom look at this, I want that." I swear kids think your made of money. Izac HATES shopping for clothes he gets so pissed when he has to try stuff on. I got everything at shopko because they have this fantastic policy of, if the clothes wear out before your kid grows out of them they will replace them with the same size for free. HELL yes!!! Those people better prepare themselves cause Izac goes through pants in like 2 weeks I shit you not. Im going to be on a first name basis with those employees. Not to mention I have 3 boys so you better believe that even if they dont fit Izac anymore Im gonna take them back an have Jake wear them an then Anson. At this rate I may only have to spend next to nothing for Jake an Ansons wardrobe. What a policy!



I find out TODAY that Izac is starting school on the 18th, no thanks to the school. I had to call the school district. WTF is thats 10 days from now an I have not recieved shit in the mail. The lady tells me, well you should be getting it anyday now, oh an by the way back to school night is next week on thursday. Oh gee thanks for the heads up lady I have nothing going on here. (bitch) I can not believe there so unorganized!! For the most part people just really piss me off. Then she acted all pissy with me for asking. Im guessing she has gotten alot of those calls since they all have there heads up there asses.



Were nearing the end of summer!! HELL yes sanity is so close I can almost feel it. One kid less for Jake to argue with. He is so great when Izac is at school. Then Izac gets home an its like I have unleashed a monster. The house is quiet all day an then 5 o'clock hits and all hell has broken loose. So if you walk by my house around then prepare yourself to hear some harsh words and someone screaming, I cant say who it will be. But you better expect to hear it.....

No comments: