Tuesday, January 6, 2009

30 Randoms.

I have seen this on some other blogs so i thought since i have not blogged forever that i would give this a whirl... Some of this is new stuff some not so much so enjoy i guess



1. I really like to swear ha actually that kind of just comes out when something happens I guess.

2. No matter what anyone else says, my kids are the cutest! There is lots of runners up though.

( Im sure every mother says this)

3. I have the BEST hair stylist!

4. I do nails, I didnt say i like to i just went to school for it when i was 17

5. I like to clean daily, at least once

6. My patience level is minimal

7. I hate driving in the snow, there isnt anywhere i have to go that badly

8. Nothing is better than humor, I love it!

9. I have very very few relatives left, mostly just immediate family

10. My dad passed away when I was 21

11. I get super fat when pregnant

12. I do at least one load of laundry a day

13. My favorite tv shows are House, The Hills, and General Hospital

14. I have been watching General Hospital since I was fiveish (my mom used to watch it)

15. I love celebrity gossip, those are my favorite magazines

16. I wish I was rich so I could help my family 0ut.

17. I never want to run into anyone i went to school with

18. I do not like to be lied to EVER. trust me i can handle the truth, better than most

19. I can deal with confrontation fairly well

20. I can come up with smart ass remarks for just about any conversation some of which i keep to myself

21. Always when meeting someone I look at there shoes, and hair.. If its summer I look to see if there toe nails are painted I mean who doesnt paint there toes its just not right.

22. I hate change!

23. Ive had 6 jobs in my life time so far..

24. My first job i got hired for on my 16th birthday

25. I used to go to wendover at 19 with friends and didnt get kicked out more than 2-3 times we went monthly.

26. It feels like christmas when i get a new cleaning product, like a vacuum or mop.

27. I sort of like to bake, mostly eat the baked good though ha

28. I hate hate hate more than anything cooking I really dont get that hungry

29. Open cabinets drive me nuts.

30. I have a very dirty mind I mostly take everything the wrong way.

No comments: