Monday, February 2, 2009

Updates.. ish

Ok so I have not blogged forever, I just haven't had shit to say really.. Here is a semi update i guess. We got another durango thank god, it almost killed me to not have a car all day long i mean seriously i can only clean so much not to mention i had to ask my neighbor to pick Izac up from school which was OK at first but then it got to be too much chatting an not enough cleaning i was starting to feel like a prisoner in my own home if someone knocked on my door i was ready to start answering it with a gun!
Anson started crawling on Friday which is so cute and a pain in the ass at the same time. He had his first illness EVER since he was born and holy shit i will tell you what it was pure hell. I could not leave the room without him screaming his head off, which for him is very unusual he is such a mellow happy baby. He just sits there while Jake screams at the top of his lungs in his face i have no idea why he finds such joy in that but he does. Its pretty funny the first three time but after that i just want to flick him and tell him to chill which is usually what ends up happening every damn day.
Izac is doing good in school, he has got some questionable friends that he doesn't know that he cant have over anymore. Ha these kids know more about drugs and feminine products than i did when i was 13 and there in second and third grade so ya I'm sheltering Izac for as long as possible. Me and there parents might have a confrontation who knows I'm not scared at all..
Brad is doing well also. He is no longer a kitchen manager at work cause blah blah some bull shit but whatever it works out better for us cause now he can work normal hours and get paid hourly again and I can work there not that that really matters anyhow i hate that job i would just a soon slit my wrists than go to work there but it pays well i cant decide which is worse Sconecutter or there. There both hell. But I work there despite my problems or thoughts of just sitting in my car smoking all day.. I like the people there better there all around my age in the front of the house but the back of the house is mostly Spanish speaking people which is why i bring my headphones ha ha. Well that is all for now that i can think of so I think if i can pull my head out, or my neighbors head out of my ass i will write more but I'm not making any promises!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Thanks for the update. Let's see some more picks of those two sweet angels and that one devil child of yours! ;-) I NEED some pics to hold me over until i can see in real life!