Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The decision has been made, its final :(

I had THOUGHT that Anson was gonna be our last baby.. Then I changed my mind. I thought well one more shot for a girl? HAHA ya right I really don't get that lucky. We were pondering for weeks now on whether to try again. I was all for it. Brad, well was not saying a whole bunch about
it. Today we had a long long chat about all the shit that comes along with another baby. Mainly me being the biggest bitch alive when I'm pregnant. Poor brad I don't blame him for not wanting to do it again.. Oh ya right poor him are you kidding me? Like he is the one that has to gain a hundred pounds, feel like shit all the time, not to mention the end of the pregnancy where the baby feels like he is gonna fall out of your vagina, since there out of space and pressing on all of MY insides! Sorry ha got a little side tracked there. So i said to him well lets adopt a one year old girl then we don't have to do all that other shit and the hard part is over ha. He said ya know that's not a bad idea. Clearly I was joking (mostly). So were done if any of you thought we would be giving you a granddaughter, or a niece you were dead wrong. Tomorrow I am going to make Brad an appointment for a snip snip! Good luck with that honey and thanks a bunch!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

YOu are too funny! Congrats on being done though, I really am a little jealous that you don't have to go through the "JOY's" of pregger's. And yeah good luck with that snip snip bradley ;)!!