Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What A Nerd!

Today Brad decided to go to that new Sunflower market right there next to the Ol' Sconecutter. I will tell you he was like a kid in a candy store! He picked me up from work an was going on and on about how great it was, "I mean babe (he tells me) they have all these fresh vegetables, meats I mean I didn't even know where to start It was so exciting!" "I'm going to make chicken stock I'm so excited I cant even stand it." We went back after I was done working so he could "show" me how great it was. He found a potted plant that had rosemary, thyme, and oregano. He was holding it like it was his baby. If you know Brad, you know his LOVE for cooking. He talks about all kinds of cooking ideas an when he gets going he doesn't stop. I on the other hand HATE cooking I try to be excited but really I just don't care I just get excited to eat it! The greatest thing I thought about the sunflower market was there wide variety of bulk candy, omg anything you can imagine is chocolate covered goodness!! This is why my assets are huge I cant stop eating candy ever! I sure there will be some dinner invites with brads new creations. Jared will probably be the one he calls to talk about it, prepare yourself Jared, you too Mindy cause Brad will keep him on the phone for at least a hour ha good luck better him than me! Don't tell him that ha. Hes such a nerd but I love him for that!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Actually Jodi it is not what you think, my baby really did steal my brains, and ssssshhhhhh!!! Yes my brother badley is a nerd and that is why we love him. i really miss his ramblings, if you can believe that! And his cooking. Food is sooooo...oooo expensive here, $11 a gallon of milk $2 for a lemon, so i don't cook gourmet. post some pics of that baby i know he is getting big. and kiss those kids of yours for me!!

Leiser Family said...

Tell Brad he can call me if he wants to talk about ingredients. I too think that an herb garden is exciting!

Anonymous said...

Jodi....Hi there! I hope you don't care that I've been checking out your blog :) Love seeing those kids and Anson is SUCH a doll! I'm also sorry that I didn't get to see you guys the other night :( Hopefully soon! Take care....

Anonymous said...

(That was supposed to be a :( on that post, but it messed up!)

Jodi said...

you should add me on your blog i would like to read yours too!