Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pregnancy.....

know seriously 8 people that are pregnant right now! Bridget, Ashleigh, Susan, Jenny, Jamie, Kate, Tara, and well ok its only 7 I lied. All I can say is......... I THANK GOD EVERY NIGHT WHEN I GO TO BED THAT ITS NOT ME!!I!!!!!HA suckers I cant believe some of them have kids an some don't but none the less i am ever soooooooooo grateful its not me. I don't know how people can have more than three kids. I struggle with the three boys i mean I get asked the most random questions from Izac and Jake. For example, we were at Wal-mart the other day getting bottles for Anson and Jake says "oh so he doesn't eat from your boob anymore mom?" Oh hell kid where have you been? No sooner did I answer that question did I get asked by Izac, "mom whats a lesbian?" Oh god where did you hear that I ask him? Oh a Trinity (this is the neighbors cousin) An if you know my kids, these questions were not exactly what i would call quiet by any means. So i refuse to answer the lesbian question in the middle of wally world but had to later of course but it went in one ear and out the other. Izac tells me on the way home from somewhere the other day so my friend (cant recall the name) says her friends are lesbians. oh huh i say an what is a lesbian Izac? its girls who like each other in a weird way. Ok now don't tell me anything more about that kind of shit cause well your eight and so are your friends a i don't think they know really what there talking about. Have not heard about that since thankfully.
Then there is Jake...... Oh lord he is so just like his dad. He falls out of Bridgets truck yesterday an takes his car seat with him and now he has a black eye. Yep looks like we beat him. But he sure makes a point of telling whoever will listen that he fell out of the truck. He is just turning in to quit the smart ass, I constantly have to keep on him so he doesn't turn into the child people want there kids as far away from as possible.
My point is.... who the hell wants more than three kids, I have a hard time with my 2 so far that talk anyways. Anson is a great baby. Thankfully since the pregnancy was absolutely horrible. I am not quite sure what I'm in for with three but i will soon find out the two already drive me batty!! But I wouldn't trade them for anything well maybe a drink once in a while ha Just kidding.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, ... if, uhm, Jake is just like Brad ... how many times has Brad fallen out of Bridget's truck??? Ok, from this, my other posts and some email, you should know by now where Jake gets the "smartass" characteristic. Sorry, it's in the genes. Jake is a PETERSEN, and that, by default, means he IS the kind of kid that others want to keep their kids away from. Ain't a damned thing you can do about it. Also, try to find out if Izak thinks he's a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
Later
Lance

Cindy said...

ha ha lance! Wow, really sounds like you are having fun;-). I an very thankfull to that I am not pregnant, tell bridget congrats for me or tell her I am sorry! Is she ready for two kids? I know I am not! I love your stories, tell me more please with pics!! I love your blog!

Leiser Family said...

No doubt! For that matter why do people have more than one kid? Well, I guess I am glad my mom and dad had two kids and you have to be glad that they had four, and Cindy has to be glad they had five. Crazy

Jodi said...

hahah good point noelle! Amen sister I am incredibly glad, I didnt think of it that way