Thursday, October 23, 2008

Good weights out the bad?

The good news is.... Brad got a promotion. The bad news is I no longer have a job. WTF you ask? About 6 months ago give or take, me and Brad had asked Bobby the head guy at Carrabbas, if he did become a head manager if it would be an issue if I worked there also. He assured us it was A. ok. Well we find out on tuesday that they have decided otherwise. Brad started his kitchen manager positon on Thursday and I no longer had a job as on 3 pm tuesday. Apparently at another store the proprietor was having his wife work for him paying her seventeen bucks an hour, and she worked a couple hours a week and got paid for fourty. Not only did they do that they had been skimming money from the company. About a truck load throughout the year so of course they got caught, and now no spouses can work there if the other is a manager of any kind, effective immediatly. AWESOME right? Ya not so much. Thanks alot MR. and MRS. A-holes. I love how people can ruin things for others. But ya know its understandable just irrating as hell!! So whats our plan? Thats a very good question I just dont have the answer for it. I am sure that I will have to find a job somewhere, (i dont get that lucky to not have to work) but as for where and when well have to see... I cant worry about that right now I have some other garbage to handle elsewhere.

1 comment:

Leiser Family said...

That sucks! I am sure that you will be able to find work somewhere. Hopefully it will be something that you really enjoy!