Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Izac got to wear his costume to school so
Jake had to wear his all day too!

Cutest little bee ever!!


With Brads new position at work he
was required to dress up so basically
I had to get up at the butt crack of dawn
to do his make-up he worked that day 7am-9pm


This was after all the candy!!





On Halloween me and the boys went to the Provo down town alliance, which is all the businesses on center street clear up university avenue stood outside (for the most part) and handed out candy for all the trick or treaters. Holy Hannah, there were more kids than at a elementary school I was shocked and irritated all at the same time! It was crazy, kid central, pushing there way through the crowds, screaming for candy, but hey the kids liked it so what the hell huh. I on the other hand wanted slightly to slit my wrists but clearly i didn't ha I'm kidding it was just Halloween. Well here are some pics of my cute little shits all dressed up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some dang cute kiddies :) Glad they had a good Halloween....

blog648 said...

Great pix. Thanks for sharing.

Susan said...

sorry we missed Izac's b-day. I totally spaced it - preggers brain.