Friday, March 27, 2009

Soccer, Gymnastics and standing on furniture

Jake is in soccer now. Its the funniest thing, that kid is just like his dad hes such a smart ass he really is. His first day meeting his coach they have a brief practice just so the kids get to know each others names. There kicking the ball though the "goals" as the coach calls them when Jake says "Ah coach these are NOT goals, there cones I have a goal at home an these are not it" He is the biggest kid on the team and the most talkative of course. He enjoys it though for the most part, when hes in the game when he is out he gets bored and asks when were leaving cause he is bored. Just picture Brad at 4 and that's pretty much Jake.

Izac has literally been begging me to take gymnastics seriously for at least a year now. I got off my ass an found a class for him. He honestly can barely contain himself the days he has it. He loves it more than anything. He goes and sucks up everything there saying like a sponge. He always talks about his Aunt Sara cause she took gymnastic for a while so he loves to compare himself with the stuff she can do. Its really great he has found something for him cause let me tell ya soccer wasn't it. Jack had to photo shop soccer balls in the pictures he took. Ha he would rather talk to the girls on the team.

My baby is growing up, it sucks! He is my last one and its just moving too fast.. Thank god for cameras though. He has 3 teeth now and he is standing up on everything. He just crawls so fast now he just doesn't waste anytime with movement. He is obsessed with mickey mouse clubhouse which is so hilarious as ever. He bounces in front of the TV, right in front of it so he can slap it with excitement. Anson does new things daily and its going to be interesting to see his personality as he gets older. He is ten months old today. Ten months honestly flew by.

All of our boys are so completely different. All I know is little Dutch and Anson are gonna be BIG trouble. Jake and Jorgen are gonna be just like there Dads, so that's a scary thought. Izac is.... well I'm not sure what he is going to be doing I think he will be the mellow one, he is for now. Who knew that after school activities would make my life so super busy I can hardly surf the web!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Thankyou Jodi! I love hearing about those boys! They are each sooo special! Each in their own way! Please please please give me more... I am sure you have lots of fun stories to tell and pics to show, you do make pretty cute babies you know. It is a shame you don't show them off more, but I totally understand about being too busy to surf the web! I love you guys!